Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Update to Mum's Portfolio

An update to my mum's portfolio in an earlier post. As the price of Hong Kong Lands rose to my calculated Residual Income's book value of 6.8x, I managed to sold it for a good profit at over 100+ SGD. There is a certain amount of currency risk here so it is prudent to take profits. As of now, the portfolio is on a positive 3.82%, which is due to both luck and my belief in buying stocks on book value.

As expected, the small stocks that are not popular nor part of STI did not enjoy any movement. Part of liquidity issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Update on the Cordlife idea

I know I am supposed to be releasing an idea on Cordlife since my teaser post last week. However, in between drafts, the company has been po...