Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Short Write up on AYN, Global Testing Corp

On the surface, this company looks really cheap, with a low PE, zero debt and a book value of about 1.8 dollars to a market price of 1.0x dollars.

Negatives are
-Lack of consistent dividend records
-customer concentration risk-- largest customer takes 33% of its revenue.
-declining book value per share.

Positive
-management does not seems to be greedy-- salary is actually really low
-large dividend payout last year, although i prefer a consistent payout.
-zero debts on its balance sheet!

I am still split in this company and I probably read the annual report (only 72 pages!) some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Update on the Cordlife idea

I know I am supposed to be releasing an idea on Cordlife since my teaser post last week. However, in between drafts, the company has been po...