Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 27, 2024

July 2024 Portfolio Update

S&P500: 17.19$ was 18.34% 

Tracker: 4.17% was 9.19% (yea, the depressing times are back)
STI: 8.13% was 5.29% 

My portfolio: 23.86% was 25.47% 

Because of shit that happened at work, I decided to focus a lot more of energy into it, to the point that I think I am a nuisance.

It is nice to be rich, not having to deal with all that except to please yourself. Times are both brighter, and darker, for myself.

I do spare a few minutes to update my income strategy portfolio, but I failed to realize that one of my positions was actually a roll-over position to next month. As such, I sold more calls than I have a position for (naked). 

So now I have two choices
(a) Cover the roll position (which is safely more than 50% gain) by the adequate amount
(b) Purchase more shares of the underlying in order to make it a covered call.

I am thinking of doing (b) as I believe the shares are a tad on the undervalued-to-fair side. This stock is Anta Sports. I know growth seems to be slowing, but it isn't a trend with this company alone. I believe the management have enough skin in the game to try their best.

On other news, I know the Mags 7 have suffered a bit this week, but it is only a handful of percentage. Should you sell or buy because of a couple of percentages? Would that have made all the difference? I doubt so.

I am sorry that there is so little to update. Other parts of my life is taking up much of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 2024 Portfolio Update:

 S&P500: 16.63% was 17.19%  Tracker: 8.21% was 4.17%  STI: 10.73% was 8.13% My portfolio: 25.78% was 23.86%. I generate this image by as...