Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Portfolio Commentary: October


SPDR STI Index Fund
Start of Year: 3.48
Today: 3.08 (excluding dividend of  0.113)
Returns: -8.25%

Tracker Fund of HK
Start of Year: 30.05
Today:  26.3 (excluding dividend of 0.16)
Returns: -11.95%

My Little Portfolio: 12.76%

Returns drastically plunged from 21.07%  at the start of October, together with the market.
Additional purchase made for the slow-grower which I intend to accumulate.
No divestment was executed during this period of volatility.

Top 3 positions are 18.73%, 18.43% and 15.46% for the top 3 positions. There are currently 11 stocks in my little portfolio and I intend to keep it to 8 and below in the future.

There were a couple of good companies that I am keen, though superficially informed, which price did not drop too drastically during this period of correction. As such, I have no spend a single cent in them. There isn't much to tell as nothing much was done, and shamefully, there were nothing much learnt during the last month. We can't stop growing but we cannot stop learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apr 2024 Portfolio Update (Hong Kong Recovery, Cordlife Teaser)

Don't ask me why there is a shoe missing. Maybe it reflects a missed opportunity on Anta Sports.. Topics Discussed: -Recovery of Hong Ko...