Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Recommended Book List (as of 23-Oct-2016)

A year had passed since I bought my very first stock.
I attributed whatever profits and desire to learn from my losses in the stock market. Since then, I read a few books and think that they wouldn't hurt any investors.

Must reads: 
The Five Rules for Successful Stock Investing
The Intelligent Investor

Good to have:
F Wall Street
Introduces bond laddering, DCF with existing equity in mind, cash yield%, etc.
One Up on Wall Street
The Little Book on Big Safe Dividends
Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits
Michael Burry's posts on MSN Money (Brilliant value investor, do not let his reputation in "The Big Short" cloud your impression of him)

Wish I can understand, but couldn't:
Aswath Damodaran's books (Investment Valuation, Little Book of Valuation)
Security Analysis

There you go, perhaps one day I will add more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Update on the Cordlife idea

I know I am supposed to be releasing an idea on Cordlife since my teaser post last week. However, in between drafts, the company has been po...