Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Investigating Cheap Stock by Book Value

This list of stocks is unlikely to appeal to many people. Some of these are s-chips, and all if not most of them are experiencing problems, usually no profits at all. As you can see, most of them have next to no debt, and are selling at lower than its tangible assets per share.

More importantly, some of them are value traps, which refers to stocks that look cheap but isn't because of a variety of reasons-- management could be one of them.

I find this list of stocks intriguing and will be working to go through all of them. Diversification is the key, and over a long period of time, it will work to my favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Short Update on the Cordlife idea

I know I am supposed to be releasing an idea on Cordlife since my teaser post last week. However, in between drafts, the company has been po...